24 Hours!

This time tomorrow I will be at the hospital undergoing my decompression surgery. Everyone keeps blowing up my phone to let me know that they are thinking about me or praying for me. I must admit that the outpouring of love is a bit overwhelming. I am in a good place and am ready to get this party on the road! I know that recovery is going to be a challenge, but I am ready to feel better. My prayer is that this surgery is a success and that my family stays sane while they wait for the procedure to end.

Some may say that I am really calm for someone that is going to have brain surgery tomorrow, but I look at it like this: If I say that I have faith...then there is no reason to worry.

I am going to tie up loose ends and then rest for the day. I am gonna paint my toes purple, arch my eyebrows, finish packing, and have a nice family dinner.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

I will let you know how I am doing just as soon as I can.

I love each and every one of you!

LET'S KICK CHIARI'S BUTT!!

-M

Good luck tomorrow!!!

ill be praying for u tomorrow. Good luck with your recovery and i hope u find the relief im still searching for. let us know as soon as u can how things are going!

love,

Mary A.

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!

I love that you threw in that you are painting your toes purple right before surgery! My surgery is in 2 weeks and my mom is taking me the day before we leave to get my toes done purple too :)

We'll all be thinkin of you tomorrow! Update us when you feel up to it!

Allison

MM,

You are in thought and prayer..I was calm before surgery too...only because of the Grace of God and my faith....people with no faith must have thought I was on valuim!!LOL

I was much more anxious trying to find a doctor who knew anything about Chiari.....Many times during that time....I actually questioned my personal faith..but thank God, my Hope and Faith in Him quickly came back.

When you are in the recovery room b4 they send you to ICU for the nite..they will make sure you pain is under control..don't be afraid to speak up!!!!

Love you!!

Lori

Lots of love, prayers, and positive thoughts!!! I will be thinking about ya girl!!! :slight_smile: I love your positive attitude!

Good luck! I will keep you in my prayers. You will do fine. =)

Good Luck! and keep the positive thoughts! We will be thinking of you! Keep us posted! :slight_smile:

Many prayers headed your way!!!

good luck, this is a possitive step to feel beta.

keep us informed as best as you can.

joelene

I’m praying for you and I hope that your recovery goes well! I’ll be waiting on you to post that everything is OK!

Hugs and prayers for you! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I hope your recovery is amazing. Our prayers for your speedy recovery!!!

I will be praying for you and a speedy recovery. So glad you are surrounded by a circle of love. I will be having my surgery on Sept. 9th. And already my family and friends are gearing up to support me in every way. I can't wait to hear how your are doing after the surgery.

Sending positive energy and love

Kisimi

Good luck! I will think of you tomorrow! Prayers coming your way.

Hugs

Amber

Praying that you are resting comfortably tonight and that surgery was a success!

Hi..thinking of you..hope you are resting comfortably!

Love,

Lori

I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I am progressing very well and walking down the hallway. My surgeon is the BEST and his staff is amazing. It has been nice to be out of pain…I almost don’t know how to act! The love and support has been overwhelming and I am so grateful. I am going home tomorrow and I will be sure to keep you all updated.

Love to you all.

-M

Yay I’m glad that you are doing good, I’m glad to know you are going home tomorrow. Check your inbox I’m gonna send you my number do call me sometimes. Love ya girl

Mmmpeanut,

I am very excited for you! I will wear purple just for you tomorrow. I had surgery two weeks ago, and look at me! Everyone will experience different outcomes, but I know you will push through it.

I will be praying for you!
Hugs, Tina