24 Hours!

You are amazing! May God guide the surgeon's skillful hands, and may you heal rapidly and your recovery be speedy. May God's peace surround you and your family and may you all feel His abiding love.

Thanks for posting the pictures. As I mentioned my surgery is in a few weeks and I have long locks. I was wondering how the cut would look and hoping that my long locks would cover it and your pictures helped me really understand what it will look like and what I need to do to keep it styled. A girl has to keep her sexy. LOL Sending positive energy your way for continued progress in your recovery. Please continue to keep us posted.

Kisimi

Hey girl,

I hope and pray that your surgery was a huge success and you are on your way to recovery! So glad that the decompression is over and now you can begin to really kick Chiari's butt! I will be thinking of you in the days to come and look forward to your letting us know how you are doing :)

Lots of love,

Carla

ZIPPERHEAD!

mmpeanut said:

SHE IS DOING GREAT AND SHE HAS HER BIG BROTHER THERE TAKING CARE OF HER!

whoa great photos,

you look really happy, glad you are wondering the halls,

speedy recovery,

im nearly nine weeks post op, and im able to do more, its fantasic

joelene

Hi...

Thanks for the photos...I hope you feel as great as you look!!

Lori

Glad to hear your doing great!! Thanks for the pics!!

I’m just seeing the photos and I see you have either like I did whew was I glad to get those removed. Take care and REST REST REST!

Hope alls well!