Twitching Post Op

I have had some twitching in my eyes and my neck the the left of my incision. I am 4 days post op and am thinking I may have overdone it morning with company. I had several visitors for several hrs at a time. Should I worried about the twitching or is this normal?

Just remember, 'take baby steps', Gypsieme! Go slow with the company, just tell them you must rest after a few minutes. Please take good care to let yourself heal!

I'm wishing you a quick and complete recovery!

Hello, SK gave great advice. I know it is tempting to do more when you feel better but it is so important to rest and let your body heal. I am sending positive thoughts your way for a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. Hugs.

I also had twitching after surgery. Mine just stopped on the 6th day and never returned. Nuerosugeron said it was due to swelling and inflammation. Take it slow and relax!

Gypsie, thank you for update. I hope you are resting now. Best wishes on recovery!
Hugs,
Laurie

I have been improving daily. Still not to sure I will make it back to work at 4 weeks may the 5th week I might be able to go back part time. Pain and swelling in my head & stiffness and sore muscles in my neck are still my major complaints post-op. But much improved compared to pain before surgery. Thank you Laurie for checking on me.

How’re you progressing, Gypsie?
I hope things are going well.
Hugs,
Laurie

Gypsieme said:

I have been improving daily. Still not to sure I will make it back to work at 4 weeks may the 5th week I might be able to go back part time. Pain and swelling in my head & stiffness and sore muscles in my neck are still my major complaints post-op. But much improved compared to pain before surgery. Thank you Laurie for checking on me.