tHANK YOU

All pre-op went well,surgery tomorrow at 5am.Thank you again to all of you for your kindness and compassion.Ill post again as soon as possible.Much love and respect to all.xsoxoxoxo

Jeanette aka dingaling

Our very best wishes, dingaling! May you have the best possible outcome. We will be thinking of you.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery! :)

Thinking of you today and wishing you all the best!

Well HELLOOOOOOO everyone......yes its been awhile.I had my decompression surgery April 16 and let me tell you,havin a chunk of ur skull removed hurts like a *&^%$#@#%*&^%!!!!! Wanna talk about a headache in the recovery room OMG!!! Im not gonna lie it hurt,but the next day I felt better than I have for the last year.The ringing in my ears was GONE wooohooo my vision was almost back to normal i wasnt dizzy and most of my other symptoms were gone as well.Im sure the morphine was helping to...lol The nurses at Stanford hospital are top notch and the food is sooooo good.My Doctor the ever so talented Dr Gary Steinberg said while my hernation 8mm wasnt the biggest he has seen it was the width that was big.That and the fact my skull was small lead to almost a complete CSF blockage.I was in the hospital for 6 days.The first 2 weeks i mostly slept sitting up with ice around my head and neck.I had to have help in the shower and with my hair for the first 2-3 weeks.The most important thing is to take it easy and dont over do it.I still have some pressure in my head but nothing like before.I still have alot of pain in my neck and arms due to disc problems in my neck.Going back to Stanford tomorrow to have that looked at.Im grateful to all of you and Dr Gary Steinberg for giving me my hope back.If anyone has any questions please ask!!!!xoxoxoxox Dingaling

Hi dingaling- So glad to hear you are feeling well! I was just diagnosed and am going to see Dr. Steinburg soon at Stanford (got the referral and now waiting for the dept to schedule my appointment)

Hi Kristen

YAY!!! You will love Dr Steinie,he is so awesome.The whole staff at his office is kind, compassionate and most of all

they know how scared you are.Dr Steinberg is brillient.Do some research on him.When I finally met him I was like completely in awe.He has saved so many people from terrible brain injuries and tumors ect.I knew when I left the office he was commited to helping me.Teresa and Milessa are his nurses and they are also super kind and helpful.It will all be over soon and you can get back to living your life.If you have anymore questions let me know.

Jeanette aka Dingaling

Kristen Davis said:

Hi dingaling- So glad to hear you are feeling well! I was just diagnosed and am going to see Dr. Steinburg soon at Stanford (got the referral and now waiting for the dept to schedule my appointment)