Surgery was 8 days ago

Hey everyone, my decompression surgery was November 3rd, and I have to admit that the first couple of days I had a significant amount of pain. My surgeon did not order any strong pain meds, Toradol was the strongest, which is a souped up ibuprofen. I am not a fan of strong pain meds and this was enough for me for the most part. The last 3 days have been virtually pain free. Of course my neck is stiff and i have to rest my neck and head most of the time, but I got out for about an hour on Thursday and today(not driving of course) and I am amazed how quickly I am feeling better. I have a wonderful surgeon, Ali Krisht, in Little Rock, AR. I traveled 6 hours to get to him, but fortunately have family close by. I HIGHLY recommend him. I wish you all well. Thanks for letting me share my experience here. God bless you all!

that is wonderful news misallen- rest is best- continue on the speedy recovery train :D

I am glad you are feeling better! Get plenty of rest and allow your body to heal.

wow....i am so happy to hear you are doing so well....listen to our friends, mm and lisa!!!!!

keep us posted.

peace,

lori

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST!!!!

Congrats on your amazing recovery!! I am SO happy for you! I hope my recovery is as good as yours! My surgery is scheduled for November 22.

I pray your recovery continues to go well! God bless!

Wishing you the best on your surgery Katrina! I will be praying for you!

Thank you very much! I will be praying for you as well!!

HI!!!

Glad you are home and doing well...be sure to listen to your body...don't over-do!!