Upcoming Surgery March 8th, 2013

Hi everyone,

My decompression surgery is this Friday @ 8:00 am. I'm of course, anxious and nervous, but also anticipating feeling better. I've found a ns who has performed hundreds of surgeries which makes me confident. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes for your surgery! I hope that it brings you a lot of relief.

I'll be sending good thoughts your way on Friday!

Hope all goes well for you Fri.I’ll keep you in my prayers.I’m 4months out and am feeling better now,just don’t expect things to change to soon,be very patient and take great care.

Good luck!!!! Check in when you're up to it!

Prayers and positive wishes for speedy recovery for you and your family.

Sending lots of prayers your way!

Prayers for a speedy recovery! :)

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how it goes when you're feeling up to it.

Sincerely,

Kristi :)

Prayers coming your way.

Hi everyone,

so far, thanks for all your prayers and wishes. I had surgery march 8th but stayed in hospital until march 26th. had done rehab there. surgery was 3.5 hrs. have numbness in left hand and left neck sore. my head is also numb like too. no pain meds since Tuesday, nausea. nurse, pt, ot and speech therapy coming to home. it will take time. learning patience and keeping chin up!

Sunny- so glad to hear from you. I've been wondering how everything went. sounds like you have a little way to go yet, but with your positive attitude and determination...you're going to be a new woman! keep us updated and let us know how you're doing. take care...we will be thinking of you(:

Glad to hear you are home and on the mend! :)

HI SUNNY!!!

Welcome home....keep us updated!!

Prayers are with you.

Sunny, sending some healing energy your way! Take it easy, rest, and know we are all here for you!