Surgery was yesterday

I am out of ICU and in a regular room now. Pain shouldn’t start until about 2 am he did a complete nerve block to last 36 hrs. Days 2&3 will be awful they warned me.

mindy...my goodness...already on the computer...don't be afraid to let the nurses know if you are in pain...no time to be a hero and suffer thru it.

you amaze me..cannot believe you are already typing.....you go girl.

thanks for the update....keep us posted.

peace,

lori

I’ve had a great day but he said that he gave me a nerve block to 36 nerves that should wear off between midnight and 2 am. I

I’m only on my phone. Not the computer.

lori said:

mindy…my goodness…already on the computer…don’t be afraid to let the nurses know if you are in pain…no time to be a hero and suffer thru it.

you amaze me…cannot believe you are already typing…you go girl.

thanks for the update…keep us posted.

peace,

lori

hope all goes well, even to be on your phone...shoot i dont think i could see straight til the 2nd day but i was up and moving then too..

Glad you are done. I hope your pain isn't too horrible. I will be thinking of you and watching your progress. I'm scheduled to have my surgery 12/16, with Dr. Menezes as well. Good luck!

I’ll come see you at the hospital if I can drive and you want me too I’ll be about 3 weeks out the

Valaree said:

Glad you are done. I hope your pain isn’t too horrible. I will be thinking of you and watching your progress. I’m scheduled to have my surgery 12/16, with Dr. Menezes as well. Good luck!

Glad you are out of ICU. Hope your pain does not get bad. Mine never got unbearable. Try to stay ahead of it. Take care and I hope recovery is a smooth road.

Diana

Mindy congrats to u. Here’s to a pain free life.

Congrats, best wishes for a fast recovery. Smiles Tiffany

hi mindy...

hope you feeling well today..in my thoughts and prayers.

peace,

lori

ps: razzle gave you great advice as well as diana...rest and don't let the pain get away fro you...listen to your body..keep us updated when you are up to it xoxoxo

Last night was rough. I got IV nausea meds again. One IV site blew. I rested though. Lots of sleep.

lori said:

hi mindy…

hope you feeling well today…in my thoughts and prayers.

peace,

lori

ps: razzle gave you great advice as well as diana…rest and don’t let the pain get away fro you…listen to your body…keep us updated when you are up to it xoxoxo

mindy,

hope you are feeling better now.

xoxox

I was extremely dizzy today. But it’s better now. Ready to go home soon.

lori said:

mindy,

hope you are feeling better now.

xoxox