Surgery 5/24!

I am having surgery tomorrow! I wanted to thank all you guys for all the pre-op suggestions. I'm going to log in from my mobile before my surgery tomorrow so hubs can post here for me and let you guys know what's going on and how I'm doing. I figure that's the easiest way to make sure everything is updated without me being in a medication fog. :)

Good luck! :)

good luck and i will have u in my thought tomorrow.... hope u have a speedy recovery

Good Luck! Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

i had surgery yesterday 5/22. you'l do fine. just stay ahead of the pain. take the meds as long as they agree with you. u can always ask them to change the dosage. it's not as bad as it seems! good luck! stay positive!

You'll do great! Lots of hugs and love for a speedy recovery! xoxooxo

You have so many people thinking of you today and sending you prayers and positive thoughts!

Best of luck and I can't wait for you to feel well again!!

God Bless xo

I hope you have an easy, speedy recovery!

Less than 24 hours post-op and I feel really good! My neck is a little stiff, but I’m walking on my own and am already off of my iv. The pain has been very manageable, nothing more than a 6 since I woke up in recovery. My surgeon was incredible. He thinks I might actually be able to go home tomorrow. :slight_smile:
Thanks to all of you for the love, prayers and support.

Glad to hear you are feeling so well and so soon! :)

Thank you for the update! I’m glad to hear you’re doing so well:)

Glad everything is going well. Healing energy for a speedy & easy recovery!

This is fantastic news, so happy for you and this is encouraging for so many others. Thank you so much for sharing and please continue to keep us posted!

Queen_Vic said:

Less than 24 hours post-op and I feel really good! My neck is a little stiff, but I’m walking on my own and am already off of my iv. The pain has been very manageable, nothing more than a 6 since I woke up in recovery. My surgeon was incredible. He thinks I might actually be able to go home tomorrow. :slight_smile: Thanks to all of you for the love, prayers and support.

That is good to hear. I've been kindof freaking out about idea of decompression. Thanks for the positive news, hope you heal quickly

Wow! Great to hear you are doing so well! You will be in my thoughts and prayers that each new day finds you feeling better and better!

Having a lot of pain already this morning. It’s made sleeping quite difficult. The nausea seems to be trying to come back too. I’ll keep you all updated as much as I can. <3 Vic

how are you???? Thinking of you!! Prayers and good health!!

xo

Sending you healing thoughts. I hope you are recovering well!!

Hope it all went well. I know where you are. It gets better and better. I don't rgreat mine. Praying for a speedy recovery.God bless and take care.

Unfortunately, going home (I came home Sunday) was only really a great idea in theory. I have been home alone the last three days (tues-thurs) and have felt absolutely awful. The pain is no longer really manageable if I want to be able to function, and my meds are making me feel sleepy and confused. I feel like a train wreck, and like I traded the hospital jail for the jail called home. I can't leave my apartment right now because I live in an upstairs apartment and I can't climb the stairs at all when I'm by myself. I am hoping we'll be able to move very soon to a downstairs unit.