Surgery day

Well here I am 3am and can’t sleep. Surgery tomorrow at 1pm. I’m guessing it’s nerves but annoying either way!!!

I’m sure I probably won’t be able to sleep the night before my surgery either…not that I’m really able to sleep any other night…lol. When you feel up to it, please let us know how you’re doing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Krissy,

Good Luck! I will be saying prayers for you today. Let us know how you are doing when you get a chance....Wendy

Best of luck to you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers today:)

Nancy

I hope your surgery is a breeze and you have a speedy recovery!

Good luck, hope you are feeling good as new soon. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for all your support! Surgery was a breeze. Everything went as planned it took about 4 hours. When I woke up in recovery I was really hungry. Other than being hungry and a little sore I feel fantastic. Surgery was Wednesday at 1pm and I am hoping to get out of the hospital today! Other than sore neck muscles and a bit of a headache I feel fantastic. My Dr and a resident are both super shocked that I feel so good so obviously this is not a typical outcome. Maybe my story will give someone else inspiration to have the surgery knowing the outcomes are a very individual thing.

Thanks again for all your support. I will update as the days go on to let you all know how I am progressing!

That is great news! I’m glad you’re doing so well already:) Please remember to take it easy and get lots of rest, so your body can heal. I hope your recovery continues to go well:) Please keep us posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

hi

so thrilled you are doing so well

keep us posted on your recovery\congrats

Thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts!!!! xoxoxoox

I'm glad your surgery was a good one and you are feeling well, but like everyone say take it easy

Such wonderful news!! I hope you are continuing to feel great!!!!

That was good news i needed to hear. I find out when surgery is on 31st