Surgery

Hello everyone. My surgery is tomorrow and I am feeling very nervous. Any advice about the hospital stay or what to expect after from those of you that have gone through it? Thank you.

I haven't had my surgery yet (will do so about 2 weeks from now), but just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. Will be thinking good thoughts for you! I'm sure many others on here who have already had the surgery will chime in with advice for you. Just remember you are doing this for a better future!

I'll be praying for you.

Hi..

Wanted you to know that we are thinking about you..when you are up to it..let us know how you are.

In my prayers!

Peace,

Lori

I will be sending positive thoughts to you. Good luck <3

I hope you are have having a good recovery! Sorry I missed this when it was first posted!

We just completed the whole process for my 16yr old daughter a little over 2 weeks ago. I will not lie, as I feel it is important to know, (only because at her worst moments she would cry and say, "why didnt anyone tell me it was going to hurt like this?") Everyones level of pain is different, but she had a rough first few days...I beat myself up and second guessed if I should have ever even taken the surgery route. It was tough......

NOW, ONTO THE GOOD STUFF! Even she will say, just after 2 weeks, that it was worth it, and she feels better already. She is healing so well, and it is true, as I am sure you will hear this in the hospital. Once you start to feel better, it is like a switch went on..you will go from not so good, to, Wow! I feel a lot better! So with this all being said, the last thing I want to do is scare you. Just remember for all that you go through, this is light at the end of the tunnel. Even though when you are going through it, and people tell you this, you will not believe it, but trust me on this, there is and will be!

Good luck and God Bless, be patient in the healing, in the end you will be grateful!!!! :)