Had surgery Tuesday 10/7/2014

Hi guys, I had surgery Tuesday and according to Dr. surgery went great. I had surgery at 3pm and was in icu by 6pm. I started puking around 7pm and didn't stop until around 11am wed. Needless to say it was a very rough day! I am doing fine now though, incision is tender and neck is sore but other than that I am good. Ready to take a shower itchy all over!!!!!!! Thank you for all your concern guys its much appreciated.

Faith, so glad you are doing well. Just take it easy and rest. Thanks for letting is know how your doing.

Jenn

So glad to hear you are on the mend! Hope your recovery is a speedy one! Just make sure you rest, rest, rest! :slight_smile:

Good luck on your recovery!

Hey Faith721! I’m glad to hear your doing well! Take care of yourself listen to your body and get plenty of rest. I had surgery 4 months ago and my body still gives me those friendly reminders when im doing to much. Rest up and take care!

Faith: The first few days can be a little tough. Sounds like you are doing better.

Remember, when you go home, no BLT(bending, lifting or twisting) I agree with Anglyn & Lili, rest and listen to your body.

take care