Seizure, maybe? vomiting? what is going on?

woke up from dead sleep at 4am this morning, dizzy as can be and headache raging at about an 11 out of a 10. i immediately started vomiting, thankfully had a trash can next to my bed. i then started convulsing, almost...but was awake. my limbs were shaking violently, non stop. my husband helped me to the bathroom where i vomited again several times, then back to bed, vomited again and then just shook... he was going to call 911 i said no. it's since passed, several hours later.

what is going on?! I don't understand.

Hi Sue,

I don't really know all that much, but I feel as if you should be seen by a doctor and checked to make sure everything is a-okay. That sounds like a terrifying and horrible experience and I hope you're feeling better...maybe still head to the doctor to rule out anything acute?? Keep us updated!

i had a similar experience w/o the vomiting and i wasnt able to move but it was explained to me that IF i knew what was going on and remembered it- it is technically not a seizure they are considered tremors....BUT YOU NEED TO BE SEEN BY YOUR DOCTOR!, Are you decompressed? and if so how long ago?. Next time it happens Take your Husbands Advice and Go In....In the meantyime though- it might not be a bad idea to call your Drs oncall # and let them know what happened and tell them its not an emergency anymore-but you just wanted it to be noted incase it happens again and you end up going into the ER.

I am in the process of Doctors trying to figure out what is causing my "tremors"

All the best to you

Lisa