Questions about arnica

Hi, I use arnica gel sometimes for pain. I know several of you use it too. I'm just wondering if any of you use arnica pills. And do they work pretty well? Can you use both at the same time?

I use mainly the Arnica Gel 3 times a day on my neck and shoulder. I have also used it on my head when I have headaches and for other bruises and muscular problems as needed. I have tried the pellets and tablets. I didn't see a big difference but I take a lot of medication. The Gel works better for me personally. I am sure Emmaline can give you more information than I can. It did take the gel about a week till I couldn't believe how good it was working. Now I wouldn't trade it for anything. Maybe I didn't take the pellets and pills long enough?

Tracy Z.

Hi..

So happy Emmaline saw your questions...she is my 'GO TO PERSON' on such things!!

Donna, have you checked out the Natural Healing Group? Just click on GROUPS and it will bring you to all the groups you can join...you can join as many or few as you'd like!

I was wondering if the pills might be good to have after surgery.

Emmaline,

Do you know where I can pick some up? I’d like to have some on hand after Alyssa’s surgery just in case.

Mom 425, I looked at cvs, which is where I get my gel and didnt see any. I also didn't find it a walmart but I know they have it online at vitacost.com and probably at a health food store or GNC. I will be shopping for some before my surgery too.

Thanks Donna, I will look online.