Arnica

I've heard so many people use Arnica and I wanted to see the best way to use it. Is there a specific brand that people recommend? Cream or gel? Does it help to take it orally as well? Clearly I know nothing, but I am ready for my neck to perk up because I'll be hitting the gym shortly (with a trainer who specifically works with the post op patients). Any suggestions are helpful!

Thanks guys :)

Hi Jenn,

I have tried every muscle relaxer and headache medicine on the market. I use the Arnica Gel three times a day on my neck. When I have bad headaches I use it topically wherever my head is hurting with my Meds. I would have never imagined it would work so well. I can't tell a difference with the pills or pellets, but that may be because my daily medications mask it.. The recommended dose is 30C. I use Arnicare from Walgreen's, I haven't been out to the speciality pharmacy or Whole Foods yet. They are across town. I have told my Dr's & Pharmacist how incredible it is. I promise I would recommend anything that I thought wouldn't work. Arnica is Fabulous !!!

Tracy Z.

I just started using the Arnica gel from Walgreens today and it seemed to help my neck some.

GREAT Question!! Thanks for asking! Cause I was wondering how I should go about obtaining and using! Thanks guys!