Progressive pain

I have been having pain in my legs more often than usual, and I have not been on my legs alot (which usually causes the leg pain for the most part). It varies from pain on the upper part of my thighs and pain in the back of my legs. I usually have leg pain but not this often. I also never had ringing in my ears and now I have ringing and also numbness and tingling in the legs that I didn't have. I usually have that in just my arms. I had surgery 4 years ago. Went to the Neuro last week sometime and I guess since everything was normal as far as Chiari goes it was not a concern. Does anyone have any ideas??

Kmgtm,

I have terrible leg pain. It's the thing that bothers me the most and has limited my mobility along with being dizzy and unsteady on my feet. They constantly burn no matter what I do. Activity makes it worse and many times now they feel like cement. The only thing that I have found that helps temporarily is rubbing them and using 2 homeopathic creams/oils. One is Weleda Arnica Oil and the other is Hylands Leg Cramps Ointment (mint smell) Amazon has both or healthfood store.

I was decompressed in 2001 and my legs have slowely gotten worse over the last 5. I found out recently that my CSF flow is blocked at C2 from scar tissue from my first surgery. I had a Cine MRI that showed the block and I was told for years that numerous MRI's "looked fine" When my new NS actually showed me my MRI I had a large pocket of fluid build up and a bulge at the base of my skull where my patch is. I also have intermitten ringing, whooshing and beating in my ears. I am now having tests and will have a revision to remove scar tissue and tighten patch.

This may not be what is going on with you but I would ask for a Cine MRI and a follow up MRI and have them go through it with you and show it to you. I hope you find some relief and comfort. Let us know how you make out.

Wendy

Thank you both for your responses. They were most helpful, I will keep you posted.