Nov 14th Dr. Menezes will be doing my surgery!

I got my 2nd opinion on Wednesday. Dr. Menezes said I needed surgery and he would do it soon. He was concerned mostly with the fact that I have no gag reflex and that I have developed less feeling in the back of my head than I have in the front.

I will be having surgery on Nov 14th. Finally an end to pain in sight I hope :slight_smile:

congrats, I am happy for you, good luck with the surgery

Mindy,

I am glad that you found a surgeon that wants to help you. That's great. Remember that the surgery is a major procedure that effects your whole body! It takes several months to recover and will take a while before you are painfree and/or your symptoms lessen. Sometimes it takes up to 6 months, so be patient with yourself and your body. I had surgery in 2008 and it definitely took a while before I was recovered from the surgery and could evaluate my progress. Hang in there! Please keep us all posted on what is happening and how your surgery goes. Best of luck!

Carla

I have sent return messages you must not be getting them. I just sent her a message on FB. That will be cool that we will be there at the same time.

razzle51 said:

just checked and bobbie will be there the 15th , yall need to hook up . send me your email and I will give to her , or you can find her on FB remmel50@wiatel.net

Bobbie Saben-Lematty Surgery date November 15th! Finally going to face the surgery. Scary but Iā€™m definitely ready!

Wow, I am so happy for you! Good luck and keep us posted.

Congrats on getting a surgery date! I hope that it cures your symptoms and you can live a pain free life! My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

Mindy....

You will be in thought and prayer!!!

Peace,

Lori

My son had surgery performed at the University of Iowa, by Dr. Menezes. We are very thankful for Dr. Menezes, and his abilities. We are praying for you.

Just wanted to say good luck! Iā€™m happy to hear the good news for you!! Keep us posted, please. =)