Great Scott! I've done it! I've found the perfect "pillow"!

So I’ve been on the hunt for a good pillow even before my surgery. Everything felt like 8 might as well be resting my head on a rock. Then I remembered. Last year, I found this brand of plushies called squishmallow. I saw them at Walgreens and they were so soft I just had to get one. It was only an 8" one but I find it comforting to just hold. They’re so soft, I’ve never felt something so soft. So today I went back to Walgreens and bought one of the 16" ones. I figured it should make a good pillow, it was worth a try. So now I’m lying here with a stuffed giraffe for a pillow and my head has never felt better! I don’t think these photos do it justice, you’ll have to feel them for yourself! Here’s a link to their website where you can find a list of retailers
https://squishmallows.com

(upload://7J5hogKPkBZx0wuze1wtyrCs1rZ.jpeg)

1 Like

LOL, you’ve made my day! Best wishes to you and your BFF Jerome (the giraffe).

Seenie from ModSupport

2 Likes

Fabulous I love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses: pregnancy pillowsare good too the v neck shaped ones

Note to self don’t let cat steal it!!:scream::scream:

18121016_10154265457816012_4986550929768447254_o|500x500

LOL, this is awesome, and so true! I know this post is several years old, but I was diagnosed a few years ago and have found that squishmallows are the only pillows that work for me, too! I have 3 on my bed as I write :joy: perfect amount of support and plush :heart: God bless!