Any try the my pillow?

I feel silly even asking… I hate info-mercials … I sorta wanna try it , but heck it’s expensive lol
I’m at the point where I have to have a neck roll behind my head while driving… And there’s only 1 pillow on my bed that scrunched up in the right spot on my neck…
My surgery is oct 16th so I was also wondering if anyone had it that used it after surgery… If it helped or not with the pain level.

Hi Jennifer…

Are you talking about the pillows that are seen on TV?? Geez, I forgot the name of it…if someone knows the name…please post it…it may be the ones I bought from the TV infor-mercial…if it is the one I bought…I, personally do not like it at all…as a matter of fact…I cannot GIVE the darn things away, for real…
There is a CHIARI PILLOW…I think there are a few folks here that have them…I do not…so, can’t give ya any input on that.
Did you buy the pillow yet?
If so…let know if it is a thumbs up or thumb down!
Your surgery is in a little over. A month. …the countdown is on! In thought and prayer…keep us in the loop as to how you are doing, ok?
Lori

They sell the "my pillow" at bed bath and beyond. I would buy it there to try because you can return pillows or anything there any time. I am on pillow number 4 from there. I use them for a month or so and if they aren't working I exchange them for another. I have yet to find one, I have tried $20 pillows all the way to $85. My currently pillow was $45 but at least I can keep exchanging them. I have not tried the "my pillow" which is what I originally went in there for, however after feeling it I didn't think I would like it.

Good Luck!

P.S.

Thanks … Yes it’s actually called the “my pillow” lol stupid name …

I haven’t heard of the chiari pillow but ill check it out…

I’ve been reading all the surgery stories idk if that’s bad or good but it’s freeking me out lol
Ahhhhhhhhhh

I have the $20 Sobikawa cloud pillow and honestly it's the only one that feels right on my neck. I took it everywhere after surgery and it really helped! I got it in the As Seen on TV aisle at CVS!

My mom got the My Pillow and didn't care for it. She doesn't have chiari but she has spondylitis in her neck so has constant neck pain.