Chiari Pillow

I am looking for Chiari pillows. I need new ones! Does anyone know where I can order some! I can't remember where I got My last ones at.

You can find them at chiaripillow.com, if you are looking for the ones that came out from WACMA years ago. I had one for a while but I found them just a tad too soft. Any down pillow generally works well too.

Thank you Tina,

Yes, it was about 6 years ago & I wore it out. I had the Chiari Surgery pillow, that had a cut out for your neck, It came with extra stuffing so you can make it as firm as you like!

Tina80 said:

You can find them at chiaripillow.com, if you are looking for the ones that came out from WACMA years ago. I had one for a while but I found them just a tad too soft. Any down pillow generally works well too.

The chiari pillows are fairly thin (they are generally a feather pillow). Much different than a memory foam - which I have to say my favorite memory foam is the $99 pillow from Brookstone. Some chiarians prefer the feather type pillow and others prefer the memory foam. I, myself, generally switch between the two depending on my symptoms for that day, most recently, I am back to the feather pillow.

Rebecca,

I seem to go through so many pillows & none of them seem to work for me. The Chiari pillow I am talking about has the neck part cut out, it's called their Surgery pillow.

Rebecca said:

Just curious, what is the difference between the Chiari pillow and say, a memory foam type pillow - or any other pillow? I scanned over the website but didn't find anything much different from a high end pillow. But I could be missing something, I'm at work and didn't have time to read it all.

I find the best pillow that works for me is my memory foam, beauty rest pillow. Its firm so it can hold my head at a certain angle, but can contour to the shape of my head at the same time. I'm a side sleeper though. When I try to lay on my back its way to hard for just my head and causes the back of my head to hurt really bad. But, since I side sleep - its the best one. The regular filled pillows collapse way to easy on me when I sleep on my side and my head can't seem to support itself.

I use the Sobakawa Cloud Pillow. If you google it you can find the website to order them from.. they have both a US and a Canadian website for orders... I got 2 pillows and 2 pillow cases for less than $50 (including shipping and handling)

Has anyone tried the "my pillow" ? am curious if its worth trying.

I was looking for “the my pillow”–bought a 2 pk. Of something similar from Sam’s Club Monday. Made by Serta, but they seem really firm-but
conform nicely, as I am a side sleeper. I also have $69 pillow I got @ BB & B, thick memory foam in 1side & blue cooling gel on reverse.

Went to Bed Bath & Beyond And got a Brookstone memory pillow for side sleepers. $60 Not to thrilled with it! It's a memory foam pillow inside of a soft pillow. I took the foam out & like the soft part better! I did see the My pillow on Display, I would have got that one, but they did not have any left! So I'm guessing that will be my next try!