Bad day

Well today took a turn for the worse. I just got the form letter in the mail, my driver's license is officially suspended as of March 4th or I get to be persecuted by the PA State Police. What else can happen today?

Yes this is cruddy, im sorry Mike. I don’t think this is forever - I have faith that you are going to find someone who can help you.

Jenn

Razzle yes they are still trying to find out if I am having epileptic seizures or non-epileptic seizure.

Well I turned in my drovers license today and the DMV and they gave me the letter of what I have to due to receive my licensee back, but as of now it is suspended indefinitely. I could understand if I brought this upon myself like DWI/DUI or any other thing that was under my control, but I am very bummed because Chrissy and I traced it back back to 2 ER visits. The first one were told it was not seizures and the second visit said it could be seizure related. With the 2nd one though with what they gave me could have knocked out a horse they first gave me valium and whem that did not work they gave me morphine which caused more pain rather than take it away. After the valium and morphine did not work and caused my head to feel like it was on fire then they give me torodol (Spelling) through the IV. knocked me out and I guesd I was tremoring or what the doctor is calling seizures. I can not seem to catch a break from all of this. I wonder now daily tha if I did not go through with the surgery (even though blocked flow and worsening symptology) if I would be this bad.

Thank you all for the support and encouragement through these difficult times, I think if it was not for all of you whose knows what state I would be in. Finding the group here and subsequently joining is the best thing sionce the diagnosis of CM & SM. Thank you to all of you beautiful and wonderful friends and family; you are truly the best.