Ok!I just got back from town

Should a person in my condition be drivig.? I got this verdigo feeling the whole time. I got to the museum Where I always go .I start getting really onfused. I was so imbarrassed. I couldnt find the levator. I wa all messed up in direction. Everything that I did was an effort.I still am carrying this strange lightheadedness.I'm gonna try laying down.Has anyone else got lost and screwed up in direction???

Twana,

In short, no, you shouldn't be driving when you are dizzy or have vertigo. It's puts your life and others' in danger. I do deal with these same issues and I don't allow myself to drive when those feelings are even mildly present. There have been periods that I couldn't drive or even leave my house because the vertigo was so bad. These days, the bouts are shorter and usually only last for a few minutes. The do come with great confusion and clumsiness too. So when any of those symptoms are around I don't chance it. Hopefully, it will pass soon!

Shalunya

Thank you. Yea I was feeling pretty high on life when I left home. The feeling hit all of a sudden and didt leave for hrs after I got home. Im scedualed for surgery on May 7th. I wont need to be driving. Now Im wonderin how long it will b e befor I can drive after surgery??The feeling is unreal and its not consistan with anything. very unpdictable. And from what I hear so is what Im about to do

Abby said:

Becki,Twana,& shalunya,
Your right! My NL told me to stay off the road when I was having one of those days. Family did too, so I do what they tell me for. My safety and the safety of others. Turning my head a certain way brings on a terrible headache, pain and vision problems.