Update

Hello, just an update to let everyone know how things are going for me. I am so happy to report that I am doing great. I did have a very rough road and a tough recovery after my inital surgery which was back in July and had to have and addtitional surgery in September which lead to me being hospitalized an addtitioanl 7 days due to a CSF leak. I was really bad at one point health wise and was in a wheel chair unable to do for myself but I am so happy to say that I am doing excellent as of today. I am back at work no more pain, an occassional headache every now and then nothing that I can't deal with. I had a followup MRI just about 2 weeks ago and I had to do a sleep EEG, both came back normal. I look back at where I was then and where I am now and I am amazed myself at the progress that I have made in such a short amount of time. The only issue that I am having now is the fact that I wont be cleared to drive until January 16, 2014 due to the fact that I had a seizure back in August and state law requires that you can't be medically cleared to drive for at least 6 months from the day of your last seizure which I had no idea. I have another appointment with my neurologist on December 20, 2013 and hopefully what I'm praying will be my last appointment with my neurosurgeon so that he can release me back to my primary care physician. Thank you to everyone on the site for all the wonderful words of encoragement to everyone that feel like they are not going to make it please keep your head up and look back over my previous post at where I started to where I am now and know that all things are possible if you just keep at it and not give up.

God Bless! So good to hear a success story!

This is great news, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Charlene

Still happy, this is the best news! It makes ME happy! You are such a wonderful lady and you deserve to feel good!

Thank you all for the positive comments, it gives much encouragement to keep pushing forward and also to let everyone else no that there is a positive side to Chiari.