Still Happy

Good morning, I have not been on here for a while but a I am "Still Happy" to report that I am doing extremely well. I had my last appointment with my NS on last Thursday the 16th of January and he finally released my back to the care of my Neurologist. My last MRI that was done back on November 29th and the brain scan that I had done in mid December came back looking great. I did have to have a sleep EEG done in early December due to the seizure that I had back in August and I was put back on the Gabapentin because my neurologist thought that I was having something called Absence Seizures and also to help with the Occipital Neuralgia but over all I am so pleased at all the progress that I have made. I am able to drive now and I have been back at work since November 4th which is also going extremely well. I look back at the long road that I had to travel to get to the point where I am today and although it was really rough with a lot of set backs and hospital stays I would not change any of it because it not only showed me that this illness can and will get you down but it made me strong enough to know that I will not let it keep me there and I can and will continue to over come and beat it. I only deal with a minor headache here and there and also I have some degenrative disk disease in my back but nothing that I cannot handle. Thank you for all of the support.

Thank you Ms. Emmaline.

Emmaline said:

Glaad to hear it! Yay!

Great news! :)

Thank you Ms. Anglyn.

Anglyn said:

Great news! :)