Update

Just wanted to make a post to update everyone who has followed along with my post these past few weeks. After fighting with the insurance company for the past 2 weeks my MRI is finally on! This thursday I go in for a much needed update to my MRI (its been about 10 years) so hopefully I can get the ball rolling with some treatment options. I have to have 2 MRI's done due to having a pinched nerve (and no feeling on my left side to my waist >.< ) so one for my brain, and then another for my cervical spine I believe I was told. I am very anxious about the appointment, but maybe also a little excited. Usually I have a difficult time with doctors, because I feel like they try to belittle us (the patients) when we tell them our problems. Maybe that's just the local doctor's (my old NL especially) around here I have seen. It is exciting to have a doctor on my side though, and seeing things progress. Thank you everyone for reading this, and everyone who has kept up with me since I joined. I think Thursday or Friday I will try to get a copy of my MRI to post here, so we can talk about treatment options and such. Thanks again everyone!

(EDIT: Posted NS instead of NL)

Great news Joker! It sounds like the ball is definitely rolling!

Well it's on the way at least! Hopefully on Friday I will get my results, and really get things moving along. Especially being old enough to understand medical issues, and not consider myself immortal anymore lol.

That's great to hear Mandy! I hope they will burn me a copy of mine as well. It could be a very valuable learning experience for me.