Anyone ever hurt more after a doc appt?

Yesterday before I went into see the NS my neck and legs were hurting pretty bad. When I came out though I felt even worse. The walk across the parking lot was a challenge and by the time I got home my neck was hurting so bad I could barely stand it. He did all of the standard tests. Turn your head this way, pushing on different parts of me, does this hurt, etc... I got to the point that I dug out an old bottle of Tylenol 3 I had from a past dental surgery and almost took one. That says alot because I absolutely avoid narcotics if at all possible. I lived with a drug addicted, alcholic, abusive man for ten years. Just the thought of taking a pill makes me ill. I wonder if it coincidence that I was hurting so bad, if I imagined it because I saw the MRI's or if it was really worse because of what he was doing. Wonder if I should expect this everytime?

I have this problem too!! I see the NL or NS and I always feel physically worse than when I went in. I wonder sometimes if it has to do a little bit with stress. I am sure it has something to do with them having us turn our necks too! I don't turn my neck like that at home. Lol. Hope you are feeling better!

It's the stress...It will get you every time !!!!

My daughter has this problem. Remember she is 12 she does not wait until we leave the Dr office to complaine about her pain. When the Dr is makeing her turn her head this way,raise her legs this way. She tells him through the whole exam that hurts why do you keep doing that when I tell you that it hurts me. She is in a lot of pain when we leave.