Yet Another Prayer Request - Lost my job

Please pray, I got a message on my answering machine from my boss today that they are letting me go. All he said was that I would be getting a letter from his lawyer. Not sure what's going to happen, there's not much choice, so I guess I will be looking for some sort of job that I can try to do with my health conditions and physical limitations, not sure how that is going to go.
Thanks,
Melody

I’m lost my job yesterday too i Exacting your feelings I feel like nothing in this word

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it is easier said than done....but, try not to stress to much that will flare up your Chiari.

I’m so sad bcz. A lot. Medical bills to pay and this condition its my shadow forever

Sorry to hear about your job. Wishing you the Best of luck in finding a new one. I just heard Delta is hiring after the 15 year freeze and they offer work at home positions. Also Hilton at home, the home shopping network offer and many other National businesses are offering work at home positions. Most of the time you just need a pc and a phone.

Thanks only my boss say sorry you no can’t lift too much weight mayb when we have another positions we call you

im sorry for everyone that has lost their jobs, please try to keep your head up, i know this hard, but try to allow yourself to relax, stressing about it, will not make it better,

i know this puts added pressure on, we are all here for you, if you want to scream, or just moan,

be possitive.

Thank you all very much, and thank you for letting me vent. The worst of it is that they left the message on my answering machine rather than bring me into the office and talk with me, I am shocked, no discussion. I have no idea what actually happened other than they are accusing me of stealing from one of the residents which I would never ever do. I am just so furious because my boss has known me and my family for over 20 years and I even babysat for his 3 kids. All he said on the answing machine was that I would be getting a letter from his lawyer. I honesly believe that this has something to do with my declining ability to complete my job duties as a housekeeper due to my Chiari limitations, but he would never admit it.

I just wish my SS disability would get approved and then I would not have to worry. Being single, parents both deceased, a house in forclosure, and a car that needs major repairs, not to mention bills that are past due and being sued by a credit card company, my ship is sinking fast and I feel so alone. I have never really had much but worked hard to get what I do have and my family was always one that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. I am finding that there is not much help out there when you are single and have no dependants and it is getting frustrating.

Sorry this is so long, just had to vent, we have a headache couldn't sleep.

Blessing Melody

My goodness Gabby, I just read yours too. Good luck to both of you. May you soon find positions in companies that want, and deserve your talents!

Melody and Gabby, I am so sorry to hear that you have both lost your jobs:( I hope you either get on disability or find another job soon. Melody, I can’t believe they are accusing you of stealing! I am so sorry that you are being treated so unfairly:( You can vent here anytime!

Crystal

This moment my job its not priority I have realli bad headches an neck pain for 2 days my neurology say all my mris look good I will try other state bcz I know s omething its wrong I feel like the first day before my surgery thanks to everyone I’m start think and write something about the life with chiaria malformation

You are both entitled to unemployment, as long as you qualify. Prayers are with you both, good luck!

ohh thats awlful, \

maybe they dont know how to deal with your health issues,

oh my heart goes to you, this is not nice, im sorry thats it happening, there is so many people that just dont know how to react to others with illnesses,

i hope you can get another job, maybe its a blessing, you might be able to go into something that your passionate about,

doodlebear said:

Thank you all very much, and thank you for letting me vent. The worst of it is that they left the message on my answering machine rather than bring me into the office and talk with me, I am shocked, no discussion. I have no idea what actually happened other than they are accusing me of stealing from one of the residents which I would never ever do. I am just so furious because my boss has known me and my family for over 20 years and I even babysat for his 3 kids. All he said on the answing machine was that I would be getting a letter from his lawyer. I honesly believe that this has something to do with my declining ability to complete my job duties as a housekeeper due to my Chiari limitations, but he would never admit it.

I just wish my SS disability would get approved and then I would not have to worry. Being single, parents both deceased, a house in forclosure, and a car that needs major repairs, not to mention bills that are past due and being sued by a credit card company, my ship is sinking fast and I feel so alone. I have never really had much but worked hard to get what I do have and my family was always one that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. I am finding that there is not much help out there when you are single and have no dependants and it is getting frustrating.

Sorry this is so long, just had to vent, we have a headache couldn't sleep.

I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT ABOUT YOU BOTH, BUT GOD HAVE BOTH OF YOUR BACKS SO NO NEED TO WORRY! HE WILL STEP IN RIGHT ON TIME.

@ GABBY I FEEL YA BECAUSE MY DR SAY THE SAME THING BUT I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG IF NOT I WOULDN'T BE IN PAIN. THAT'S WHY I'M SEEKING A SECOND OPINION EVEN SHE DON'T SEE ANYTHING MAYBE SHE'LL GIVE ME DIFFERENT MEDS.

I'm so sorry for both of you! Praying!

Ugh! How awful to get a voice mail! That is so rude! :(