Weakness improving... just in time to see the NS

I'm excited to say that after 12 days of right arm and right leg weakness, my strength is finally improving.

While a big part of me is definitely happy about this (I was getting really tired of walking like a zombie), another part of me wishes that it would have held on just a little longer so Dr. Tew could see it in person, as my appointment with him is less than a week away. At least when I went to the ER the neurologists tested me and recorded the extent of my weakness. Now whether they actually put it in my chart is yet to be seen.

I almost feel bad for thinking this way, but I know that if anyone will understand, you guys will.

Also, strange thing - while I had the weakness I had way less headaches and now that the weakness is improving I can't get rid of my headaches again. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

I think that it's kind of a universal law that this happens. I know I was dizzy and had horrible headaches the entire two weeks before my CINE MRI. The day of the MRI I woke up feeling better than I had in months. I was really worried that having the test on a good day wouldn't show anything, lol.

You are right - this is definitely one of those times! Thank you, universe!

At least I had the presence of mind to take videos and pictures while this has been going on. Hopefully they will be useful.

No steroids, just my friend Chiari.

I don't think that I'm going to have problems convincing my NS that I have problems. I already know that my CINE MRI shows LOTS of blockage and my symptoms have gotten majorly worse. He's even moved my appointment up 3 weeks because of them. I'm more just amused that my body decided to majorly improve right before my appointment. As Anglyn said, it's a universal law.