My latest

Not a lot of new news yet. I had my spine MRI last week Tuesday. The NS office called me today and my next appointment w/ him is December 21.

My worker through welfare's disability office hasn't been hassling me TOO much, but is still on my case waiting for the day that either my NS or PCP tells her I can work... which I don't see as happening ever... unless I go w/ surgery and it actually HELPS me. I KNOW my PCP won't say that I can work at this point, but not sure what 'official' thing the NS will be willing to write up... since he already told me he doesn't DO that...

I'm supposed to call in the next couple of weeks to see if someone has started on my file in the SSI place yet... since they've been backlogged.

We had a good Thanksgiving and then my kids were w/ my dad on Friday and Saturday. GOOD thing cuz I ended up having a super bad weekend...extra weak and tired and almost fell in the shower on Saturday. Also ended up w/ a level 10 headache on Sunday, but I seem to be back to my old 'normal' now.... I was starting to worry that how I was feeling was going to be my NEW normal and that would not be good at all.

Hi ..

Ditto on what Emmaline told you....hang in there and lean on us for support!!! We are here for ya!!!!

Thanks. I found out that my best friend won't be here on the 21st, so I have to go to the appointment alone now. It's 'ok', but I love that she was w/ me on the last appointment since she is much more outspoken (and has a way better memory) than I am. Helps that she's known me 22 years too. :)