Update - 2 mo. post op

I wanted to let everyone know that Steven is now 2 months post-op and couldn't feel better. He has not had a single headache, his IBS is pretty much gone, and he is gaining weight again :)

We also had good news last week, Steven has had a couple EKG's that shows a bunch of issues like right bund branch block, sinus bradycardia, short st levels..etc. We went to a cardiologist and Steven wore a 24 hr monitor and did an Echo with bubbles. The cardiologist said that everything came back perfect and unless my son notices any irregular heart palpitations or anything new, check back in a year. Steven has never had any issues with his heart doing funny things or any symptoms of light headed upon standing. it was because of a medication the NL wanted to give him for the headaches, it required an EKG.

His anxiety is doing better, it took a few different tries with medications to find the right one. He is now taking Depakote and it seems to be working. :)

I am so happy for him and it feels awesome to have my son feeling so good again!

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season.

Charlene