Surgery date set :)

I will go in for decompression Jan 29th. This will be my very first surgery ever, so I am super nervous, but happy to finally get it over with :)

Best wishes! It will be over before you know it! :)

good luck with your surgery! Let us know how it goes. :)

Good luck! The hospital staff will take great care of you, and you have us here supporting you!

Good luck. My prayers are with you.

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Best wishes!

Good Luck!! will be thinking of you! my surgery date is also set. March 14th! 7 weeks to go. very nervous like you but also cant wait! its all a bit weird!

claire

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support! Claire I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers :)

Best wishes!! My decompression surgery was my first surgery experience as well. It was very scary, but the support from the staff in both the Intensive Care Unit and on the Neurosurgery floor were all very sympathetic and very caring. This will all be over before you know it and you will be well on your way to recovering. :)

Thank you Grandeslides and Emmaline :)

Best of luck Anna xx

Anna said:

Thank you Grandeslides and Emmaline :)

Thank you Denise!

Good luck! Wishing you an easy & speedy recovery.

Thank you so much Beth, I can't beleive it's already here, by this time tommorow I will be in surgery.

I'll keep you in my prayers!

We are both going to feel better soon!!

Thanks Beth, I sure hope so!!!

Thank you Abby :)

Tomorrow is the big day for you! Just wanted to wish you luck and say you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope to hear a GREAT update from you soon!

Thank you! Ear phones are packed :)

Good luck I will be thinking of you :))