Still learning and slowly accepting

Been away for a while on vacation with wifey and kiddos. They had a blast at the amusement parks we visited. Smaller parks but it did good for me with my disability. Emma is a trooper she rode just about every ride she could with her uncle or sister. Here is the ironic item about the rides she was able to ride an old wooden coaster with her uncle but she could no ride the kid ride by herself; how does that figure? She brushed it off and even got mommy on the roller coaster, now that was a trip especially the way Emma described it.

Big sis Katrina had fun with little sisters and cousin. She was happy to ride some new rides the park installed but disappointed she could not ride the water slides due to a broken thumb but she marched forward.

Littlest sis Alyssa rode at one park and loved the boat ride and carousel. The other park said she was to small and I was TOO big to go in the rides with her. She would have done good at the other park if she was able to ride, but she did not notice the difference. At the other park she enjoyed the train as well as the merry-go-round.

Best part I only had one bad seizure and my CM and SM flares were bad but controllable thanks to the missus and my brother-in-law and his family. Slowly I am beginning to understand my disability more and live within its confines. I had a great time even though I could not do what I wanted to but I was there for the kids and they are the ones who made it special for me. Not a lot of pictures taken, but the best pictures for me are the pictures that never need developed because they are taken with the heart. These memories as well as many other will live with me forever and cheer me on a glum day.

It was nice to be unplugged and away from home. It is nice to be back though, missed all of you. Blessings to all, prayers for peace comfort and healing for all (even our care takers for they bear a tremendous load). Love peace and happiness and a goodnight to you.