Side of neck pain & chest pain

Does anyone else experience neck pain/discomfort in the side of their neck? Also, I have had chest pain for over a year now (some days it’s bad, some days it’s tolerable & some days I have none) & have had almost all the heart work ups done (several ekg’s, chest xrays, blood work, stress test) and all they can tell me is that I have costochondritis. Just wondering if anyone else has had these issues!

I don't have any heart issues but huge neck issues! Both sides of my neck are constantly hurting. I have bulging discs in my neck and arthritis but since my decompression surgery, my neck is terrible. I get massage once a week to keep it softened up or else I can hardly turn my head from side to side. Not sure if this is from the surgery or not??

I have left Head and neck pain and the chest pain I’ve had all the test done to and they tell me my heart is fine

I have been dealing with this same issue for several years now and have had EKG's and wore a heart monitor. All they said was that I have tachycardia. My surgeon said that this is from the Kinked brain stem that I have, Chiari, Basilar Invagination of that Odontoid Bone which is poking into my brain stem. Then it was also decided that my symptoms was also related to having the connective tissue disorder (EDS). I am still complaining after all these years and due to increase symptoms I was sent for a test called ECHOcardiagram. Turns out I also have Mitral Valve Regurgitation. Now they don't know if I am developing this as a result of age{50) or if it is a result of all my health conditions especially the EDS. Bottom line is if you feel that something just isn't feeling right push for further test because all my other test showed nothing was wrong however it was this last test that actually showed on a sonogram the valves in your heart. Hope this helps:)

I have it too. I do the massage thing too.

I’m experiencing neck, shoulder pains where I can hardly lift my head up. This is only happened twice and when it does happen in last for about 2-3 days. Diagnose 1.4 cm Is that an abnormal?