Post op

Well guys, it’s over. I was decompressed on May 29th. I spent two days I ICU and was transferred into my room. I had to have a spinal tap on yesterday due to pressure build up. I was discharged today. I still have pressure in my head and visionary problems but hopefully they will correct themselves as I heal.
Thanks for all of the support you guys have given me. I am forever grateful and look forward to continuing on this journey.

Thank you for the update! I'm having my surgery next Tuesday and reading about what others are going thru helps me get a better understanding of what I'll be going thru. Wish you the best!

Glad to hear you got to go home. I hope your pressure and vision issues clear up sooner than later. Be sure a take all your meds timely, rest and listen to your body.

Just think, you're past your first big step for some relief.

Many blessings,

Diana

Jen, Praying you have a successful surgury and smooth recovery. We are all here for you.

Blessings,

Diana

jencooper0217 said:

Thank you for the update! I'm having my surgery next Tuesday and reading about what others are going thru helps me get a better understanding of what I'll be going thru. Wish you the best!

Thank you Diana!

Wishing both of you a speedy & easy recovery.

Thinking and praying for both of you.

Give yourself plenty of time to heal!!! xoxoxo Happy your surgery is over!