Not Chiari related, but we need your help!

To all my fellow Chiarians,
I am in need of your help. Dec. 29th is my son's 3rd angelversary of his passing and this year we have decided to do a teddy bear drive in his honor. There is an organization called Molly Bears who makes weighted bears for grieving families. They take teddy bears and add weights to them, so they weigh the same as the son or daughter who has passed weighed at birth. This is all done free of charge for those families. I know that our Juanito bear has brought us much comfort on those days when we have just needed to hold something close. Everyone we have talked to who has a Molly Bear has said the same. They currently have a waiting list of 4,500 families and I would like to help get as many bears out to these families as possible. We need new or like new condition bears of all colors, shapes and sizes (except great big bears.) We also need accessories to decorate the bears. These can include clothes, buttons, ribbons, bottle caps, bows, costume jewelry, cloth for diapers and neckerchiefs, patches, iron-ons, appliqués, ect..... I guess just think Build-a-Bear.
Monitary donations of any amount can also be made directly to http://www.mollybears.com. In the comments section just added in honor of Juan "Juanito" Ramirez
We will keep this open till the end of Dec. anything you can donate will be greatly appreciated by my family and all those families who receive a bear we donated in Juanito's name.
Thank you and love you all,
Michelle Ramirez
P.S. If you have had the loss of a child at any age, born sleeping through adulthood and would like to be added to the Molly Bear list, please let me know and I will give you the information you need. Because of the high demand they only open the list every 30th of each month for 24hrs. You can also register for a grandchild or another family member who has had a loss. All you need is their information and mailing address.
If you would like to help out and need my address to send donation items please inbox me and I will give you my mailing address.
516-599876_180263532107583_1149935712_n.jpg (34.8 KB)

Wow! What a wonderful organization. I will check this out online. I have a niece and a sister-in-law that have both lost baby. One from SIDS and the other from a congenital heart condition. How do I get them on the list? Can you inbox me the information to send donations?

Thanks,

Carla

Michelle,

I am so touched by this and blown away at your amazing strength. I have two babies and I can't imagine going through what you are going through. I will help in anyway I can. I am going to talk to my kids who still have nice stuffed animals even though they are teenagers. We kept the better ones and they are on high shelves in their rooms. I will tell them your story and the organization and ask them which ones they are willing to give up. I'm sure we will have several. I also sew so if you need people that can do the work I would be more than happy to do that also. I can buy materials to fill the ones we have that way they will be complete and I can fill them if given guidelines. Just let me know. God Bless You and God Bless your beautiful son Juanito.

Wendy

I will send you a message for your address & am so sorry for your loss. I am not as gifted as Wendyanne, but will help in any way possible.

I just want to say think you for your kind words! It really means a lot to know my little guy can touch at least a few lives. Knowing his memory is still alive and we can do good in his name means more to me than anything.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

OMG..... I can't even begin to thank all of the generosity we have been receiving. I just love our community!

Thank you so much <3 I just want to show the same kind of generosity that has been shown to us.