Resources, Ideas, Anything Needed- PLEASE READ AND HELP

There is a 4 year old girl named Paige who lives in Lexington, KY. She was just recently diagnosed with CM1. She and her mother just got back from visiting with NS' in New York on Saturday. Since then she has been in the hospital twice and is now having seizure like symptoms. She is progressing so fast that the NS has decided to rush the surgery. They will be leaving on June 29 to drive up and be there for surgery on July 2.

The problem is, the NS is out-of-network, so there is a $10,000 fee to be paid before insurance will kick in, not to mention the costs for the trip and for her mom to eat, etc.

What I'm needing is ANY ideas for resources that any of you may know of that she could get help from. She has t-shirts and bracelets that she is selling to help raise money. And they are going to have a fundraiser at a local restaraunt but they don't know when it will be yet. I would really appreciate any help you guys could help me pass along and I know Logan would. As any of you parents know, she is willing to go to the ends of the earth for Paige, but there is only so much we can do in the end. Please help. Thank you.

I know the hospital in Indianapolis that specializes in Chiari and they have funds set up tho help and also payment arrangement. I am not sure if they are set on the NY hospital. The head of the hospital NS unit is Michael Turner, he is an awesome Dr and has excellent bed side manor and has done many surgeries. If I can help please let me know.

Thank you ladies for the info. It is greatly appreciated. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I have only been able to get on and read, haven't had time to resond this week. Thank you again.