Calling on my Chiari sisters and brothers for a little help

Hey guys! I know most of us are all in the exact same boat, but just in case a few of you have made it to shore and can look back on how it was when you were desperately rowing that boat (or drowning as I seem to be), please check this out. And sorry for all the boat metaphors, once I got going I couldn't stop!! If you can help, I am eternally grateful. If you can't, thank you for reading :)

Much love, Jessica

http://igg.me/at/jessbrain/x/3343332

My husbands family held a benefit today for my chiari decompression surgery in 2 short weeks. I will for sure pay it forward. God bless you and I pray all your financial and healing needs are met!

God bless you and may your surgery and healing go without complications. I hope you can find some relief and comfort.

Lyanna said:

My husbands family held a benefit today for my chiari decompression surgery in 2 short weeks. I will for sure pay it forward. God bless you and I pray all your financial and healing needs are met!

Hi...

Just wanted to through this out there to you and anyone else who is having financial issues regarding surgery...a wonderful fundraiser that can bring in quite a few dollars is a book sale. Our local library makes approx 5000.00 on the 2 day sale. The community is asked to donate books and they are sold 1 buck for hard cover and 50 cents for soft....we advertise in the paper and through other libraries.

The turn out is unreal...book dealers come from all over and the place is packed....and this is in a tiny town of about 7000 people.

A bake sale on the side, while the book sale is going on is another suggestion if the venue has room..

I hope you are doing ok..I see that the countdown is on til your date of surgery...many emotions going on, I am sure,,,Pls keep us in the loop.

Take care.

Lori