I think I have the SMARTEST pcp...heck the BEST pcp

Now that I have your attention. No seriously, yesterday, Friday 7-6, I had my pre-op history and whatever it was for my upcoming surgery on 7-16, Anyhow during some conversation he asked how was my CINE MRI taken, was I flat or was I sitting up. I told him I was flat. He continues to tell me something we already discussed here, he said the position of your body makes a difference with the MRI and Chiari. He said laying flat make the tonsils smaller cause gravity is not pulling them more. I was like wow, and he said he did not know much about Chiari and he said he only treated 1 other treated patient with CM. So this leads me to some assumptions, and yes I do not like to make assumptions but good golly miss molly he continues to surprise me.

The first assumption is he read all the literature I gave him and did more research on his own time, as we know most docs do not do this.

Assumption 2 he lied about the number of CM patients he has treated, don't really see this as he is open and honest, heck you could even count him as one of those country doctor types like in doc hollywood (Michael J. Fox movie), of some of the doctors from the past who like would say take elderberry jam for your cough instead of medicine cause it is cheaper and works just as well.

Assumption 3 - I love my PCP and I will be said when I have an insurance change and will not be able to go back to him. OK it is not so much an assumption on this one but I really wanted 3.

IF anyone was shopping for new PCP and he was taking new patients, I would highly recommend him, but unfortunately he is not taking new patients at this time. I would also hate to tear you away from your PCP's, so he is MINE MINE MINE all MINE. I think I have been blessed by finding him and his ability to understand all the complexities and related syndromes and disorders to CM and SM. TO bad he doesn't do the surgery as well, but I like Dr. Bejjanii as well just not as much as my PCP.

Hey You,

Sounds like you have a keeper there with your PCP!

Hope you are doing well as well as your family. Have a good weekend!