Hmmmm!

Lately I’ve been feeling tired and my left side is burning more and feeling numb again. My vision is getting blurred. I don’t know what’s going on I guess I’ve got to give my doctor a call. I pray that things get better for Me and that all who are preparing for surgery have a speedy and healthy recovery!

i have been told that burning is the nerve damage, not sure how true that is though. I know how you feel with that it feels weird as all heck though- especially when it follows right down the spine (thats where mine is) when i first started experiencing it i wasnt sure how to even explain it other then a burning sensation made worse by movement.

Have you seen Ophthalmologists (eye doc) yet? if not you may want to think about making an appointment with them as well.

Hey Lisa how have you been, thanks I’m going call my Dr and see if brown can get Me in at Emory. My eyes have started back swelling again so I know I need to go. Again thanks.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling, Tradee30. I hope your doctor is able to help you! I'm praying for you! Let us know how you come out! Thanks for your prayers also, I am preparing for surgery on Wednesday. I'll try to keep tabs online here to look for your updates though. HANG IN THERE! GOD BLESS!!

Thanks I hope that everything goes well with you.

Katrina S. said:

I’m so sorry to hear that you are struggling, Tradee30. I hope your doctor is able to help you! I’m praying for you! Let us know how you come out! Thanks for your prayers also, I am preparing for surgery on Wednesday. I’ll try to keep tabs online here to look for your updates though. HANG IN THERE! GOD BLESS!!

Hiya I am doing OK, thank you for asking- Yes we must remember our eyes- I actually pay lots of money to continue to see my original eye doctor (change in insurance no longer allows to see him) but i want someone who has seen my eyes before all of this started and knows what they are looking at..LOL..and might actually catch some changes no matter how minor they may be.

Tradee30 said:

Hey Lisa how have you been, thanks I'm going call my Dr and see if brown can get Me in at Emory. My eyes have started back swelling again so I know I need to go. Again thanks.

I agree that you should call your dr hopefully it is all just part of the recovery.

I will be praying for you. I have surgery on Tuesday. Thanks for your prayers!!!

Tradee,

You definitely need to call your doctor! Remember though that surgery is not a "cure" for our disorder, it is a treatment in an attempt to lessen our symptoms and the progression. We still can have symptoms that are similar to what we had before surgery and we can develop new symptoms, too. Your doctor should be aware of what is going and maybe another MRI would help him determine what is going on with you. I had a lot of relief initially after my surgery, but gradually, some of my symptoms returned and I developed new ones. I do not regret surgery, but I wish someone would have told me what I could expect or what MAY happen as time goes on. After all, we've had this all of our lives and that is what our body is used to :( Take care and call your doctor right away on Monday!

Love,

Carla