Doctor's in South Carolina

Does anyone know of any doctor's in South Carolina who specialize in Chiari? I have heard Duke in NC is familiar with it as far as research but am not sure if the neurosurgeon's actually treat this. I am seeing a neurologist in January at the University of South Carolina, which is a group of the professor's that teach at USC but also have a outside practice. I understand this is not a procedure you want just anyone to do but would like to try to stay as close to home as possible. Thanks for any information.