Dizziness and head feeling heavy!

Has anyone experienced dizzness and heavy head after surgery? If so what did you so about it? I’m feeling weak and dizzy with a heavy head feel, No pain involved though. What should I do?

I have been experiencing bouts of vertigo every so often this week and it scares the hell out of me. In the back of my mind I think "Oh, no. The surgery didn't work" Then I try to remind myself that my NS said I could have bad days for up to a year. He also warned me to watch my stress level because he has had several patients come back thinking the surgery did not work but their MRI looks fine. They then realized their symptoms where related to their stress level.

I think I am stressed with holiday stuff even though I don't think I am. I'm just going to listen to my body, slow down and see if things get better.

Hope your dizziness and heavy feeling goes away quickly!

Diana

I’m on some antibiotics that made Me dizzy. The Dr gave Me some more meds. I hope they work. But I’ll go back to work on the 24 th. I also got something for dizziness.

My stress level is up also. Ive lost a relative and a friend.

My advice is to lay down and be sure to get plenty of rest. You are still healing and it may be your body's way of saying you need to rest more.

Carla

Hi...

Yup...I had that same feeling...I had to use a cane for a while. My NS said it was due to my brain/body adjusting to the new CSF flow.

Be sure to get up slowly, eat well,, drink lots of fluids.

I am so sorry for your recent losses....The emotional stess is not helping your situation ...please listen to your body and soul...if you need to cry...cry...we are here for you.

Love,

Lori

Thank Lori! I appreciate it. I really appreciate everyone on the site.

WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!!XOXOXOXOX

Merry Christmas !!

I wish I had advice for you, but I just had my operation 1 month ago today. But I am so sorry for your losses, and will be praying for you! I hope you find relief soon!! God bless! MERRY CHRISTMAS!