Curious about something

Hi folks and friends and family.

I hope everyone is doing well these days preparing for Thanksgiving. I hope your Thanksgiving is one spent with family and friends and with many good blessings. Please be careful if you are traveling, all of you are special to me and I would not want anything to happen to you.

Early today, Chrissy was told something that kinda make sense and I want your opinion on it. Chrissy was told that after a brain surgery like ours or after a aneurism, it could lead to an increased development of seizures. This came from my step-moms niece whose mother had an aneurism. Her Doc said it was possible, I do not know what type of doc (PCP, NL, NS or what).

Again what our your thoughts? Has anyone heard anything like/similar to this? I am adding it to my research of stroke/TIA and seizures. I am also seeing if it fits with CM and/or SM.

Hey Mike..

Great and interesting topic....

I have heard of CM patients having..'seizure like activity'..due to severe pain...There are a few members I 'met' here that have had this happen to them.

As far as the TIA/Stroke...sorry...

Hope you and your family have a wonderul Thanksgiving!!

I have had some seizure-like episodes only after the surgery. It feels like my spinal column is vibrating. It wakes me up. But not sure that its actual seizures.