8 1/2 weeks post surgery and yah! Saw the surgeon today

8 1/2 weeks post surgery and first follow up with the surgeon today… I can drive again and returning to work part time 3 days a week for the next 4-6 weeks and then full time after that. Pain relief is down to the most mild pain relief and less then once a day. Scar is perfect and can commence activities like swimming if I want to. Cheek and eye lid on left side still has some minor numbness but this is expected to clear in the next few months, legs are weakened but improving everyday, and tire more easily then most but always improving. Wasn’t given a choice but to have surgery due to symptoms but so thankful I did have it… There are positive stories out there.

So happy to hear some postive stories and so happy you are doing so well! Only hoping for the same results for my daughter's surgery tomorrow! COntinue to feel well and God bless ! xoxooxoxo

Best of luck to your daughter for tomorrow… My thoughts are with you …

Nicole Casella Piotrowski said:

So happy to hear some postive stories and so happy you are doing so well! Only hoping for the same results for my daughter’s surgery tomorrow! COntinue to feel well and God bless ! xoxooxoxo

Melkay,

It sounds like your surgery was a sucess, that's great! Are the really serious symptoms better? I hope you continue to heal well and improve. It's exciting to hear someone who was really helped by surgery. Best of luck and keep us updated....Wendy