6 Weeks Post-Op

This Tuesday will be 6 weeks since my decompression surgery. Ya know..every time I think about it..it is hard to believe it...but I had BRAIN SURGERY! I am happy to report that I am doing well. I feel good and look even better! My pain is pretty much gone. When I feel tight in the neck area, I take 800mg of Ibuprofen and that does the trick. I still have some tingling on the right side of my face...but even that is starting to lessen. Well, it has either lessened or I am used to it...lol. Whatever the case may be...I am ok with it. To be honest, if all I have to deal with is some minor tingling on my face...I will take it!

I started working this week and am glad to get back to my life. I am making sure I take my time and not to overdo it. I went to a wedding reception yesterday and danced a little....I was tired today...but it was so much fun!

I hope you all are having a great day!

Keep Pushing!!

-MaryMartha

MaryMartha....

What great news!!!!! I am beyond thrilled to hear that you are feeling so good....THANK YOU,LORD!!!!!!

Take care and keep us posted!!!!

Peace,

Lori

What good news! Hope you do well with work this week.

Many blessings!

Diana

I am soooo happy for you. Glad things are going so well.

I’m so glad to hear good news! It’s hard always seeing/hearing the bad stuff, but I guess that’s what we get to live with. Hearing your news makes it much less stressful for me to get my results tomorrow. :slight_smile: Thank you. Keep taking it slow and pay attention to your body. Yay! ((Hugs))

I’m glad to hear that you are doing fine and able to go back to work, I wish I could have went back earlier than I did but I wasn’t even driving after 8 wks post op

thats fantasic,

dont frget to rest,

Wow, so happy for your successful surgery. Good to hear you are getting to enjoy life.