Vision changes after surgery

Hello - question for you all!

I never considered myself to have Chiari vision issues. I have been blind as a bat since I was in grade school. I thought I had heard that many people find that their vision improves somewhat/slightly after surgery. Since I don't consider my poor vision Chiari-related, I've never thought anything of it.

However, since surgery, I feel like my vision is actually a bit worse. It's hardly noticeable and could just be a coincidence, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced vision declines after surgery as opposed to improvements?

I’m nine weeks out and my sight seems a little better.I hope that is not my imagination,it may be early for making for sure statements.After getting home within a few days I noticed maybe a small change,my sight has been corrected by LASIK it’s a wait and see game.Some days seem things are better then there’s days I think I’ve backed up.I’m learning not to expect too much,our bodies heal in their own way and it’s going to take it’s own sweet time…mine tries my patience!Glad to be on my way in healing though,not complaining just looking ahead a better life!

I think mine is worse. I am not sure if the surgery has anything to do with it, I had my surgery 3.5 years ago and my vision didn't have any sudden changes. I think it's gradually become worse. Maybe just aging lol.