Vegan plant based diet

Looking for anyone trying plant-based diet. It is known to reduce inflammation… certainly not a cure but could help. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Sankirk, near the upper right, just to the left of your avatar, is a magnifying glass. Clicking on it will let you do a search. When I searched “vegan”, I got several discussions which might be leads for you. (I also got lots of hits because of “Vegas”, which isn’t the same at all, LOL).

If you join in on any of those conversations, the people already on the thread will get notified of your post. That may bring some answers. The other thing that you can do is click on the avatar of someone who has posted about the topic, and then click on the “message” button. Then you can send them a private message.

Hope this helps.

Seenie from ModSupport

Thank you so much.
Sandy

I’ve been vegan since July, was diagnosed in June. So far, no surgery. Still working, hoping I never need the surgery.

did any dizziness disappear after being vegan?

Hi! I’ve been living with dizziness and migraines for about 10 years now. I’ve been vegan for 3 years. Recently I was diagnosed with Chiari malformation (6mm).

I made the switch to a plant based lifestyle (PBL) hoping to decrease my migraine symptoms and had no luck with it. After a few months, I did feel “cleaner” so I kept it up and I still do enjoy my PBL, I just never found relief from my symptoms. I think I tried everything that said “inflammation reducing” that I could. I cant tell you how much Turmeric I was eating at one point but it was a lot. Nothing worked so I gave up on it. Still vegan, but now I flavor my foods like a normal person and don’t force myself to eat things I don’t like.