Too much stress

Well, my Pre-surgery day is Monday June 18th and then they will schedule my surgery after that ( my NS just does it that way). Anyway my stress level is sooooo threw the roof that my dr put me on Ativan. The only problem is my rock, my supporter, number one goto guy, mu husband is feeling the stress also. (I think). Just at the beggining on this week he starting yelling atme on me how I yell at him and try to make this big deal...especialling in our home home offce. I'm his clerck for his business plus I work full time. Anyway.....He says that I yell all the time when we get in the office. And I guess I do.....there is a certain way you have to type these this up PLUS depending where he gets products.... his prices are different. He thinks I should reads minds on how each one should be typed up!

So i just got up and walked into theliving room and said......I'm sorry I don't need this added stress right now in my life. and until he says he'w sorry I'll remain in the guestroom. (he works daylight hours and I work 430 pm-0300am) So It's not like were sleeping together anyway....maybe 2hours. AND I' be in the guest room when I have my surgery.....because he's afraid a bumping me when he's asleep.(so I'm just getting the bed ready for me).

SO ANY ADVISE ON HOW TO DESTRESS A VERY WORRIED SPOUSE? Even thoughhe come out say that's what it is!