Tingly leg

Morning every one, hope you are all well?? I have a new symptom and was wondering if any one else has this too. I have pins and needles in my left hand/arm and down my left leg. It feels like when you lay on it too long!! I have noticed this appearing over the last few weeks. I can’t wait to see the N/S next month!! If any one else has similar feelings, I would love to know out it! Oh well, take care. Cheers :slight_smile:

I had that real bad prior to surgery but in both arms and legs (both sides too). I still have it but I think the onset is taking longer or I am getting more used to it, it such a think is posible

usually a very common sympotm prior to surgery, and in some cases even after...so you are not weird or anything ferret.

there is a list of symptoms on here somewhere that might help you out..its not carved in stone its just a list of commonly known symptoms among chiari patients..

Check it out here <-- click that

Thank you Lisa, great list. I have many of those symptoms. Nice to know I’m not going crazy!!!

Very common, I use to get it once in a while but when I started taking Topamax it because extremely bad actually early in the morning, it would wake me up from my sleep

Ferret, I started out having it in may hands. Then it moved all the way up to my elbows. And now it's in my feet. And that is exactly how I would describe it also. But I know it isn't from them going to sleep b/c I can be walking and all of a sudden, one or both feet will go to sleep. Or I can be writing or typing or just sitting there and my hands, arms or feet will go numb and start tingling.