Thank you

Thank you everyone for the warm and kind words. It's really nice. I am not even sure where to begin with all this. I just know that I'm starting to have constant issues and I am not sure what can even be done. I am having the headaches, dizziness and the annoying sound and feeling of the heart beat in the right ear. The problem with that is every time my heart rate goes over 100 it causes my right I to twitch and the vision is fuzzy. That is frustrating as heck. So does anyone have any input for me?

Welcome! I'm new to this as well and I know how frustrating it is. I've been stuck at home for the past month waiting to see a doctor... Ugh! This website has been a great help - so many people who understand what we're going through. It's just nice to know we're not alone.

Good luck!

Katrina W.

We welcome both of you to the site feel free to post anytime especially when ou need to vent about anything because we understand all so weel of what you are going through, even when you family don't have a clue but wants to understand. I know the waiting game is a killer nothing to do, if you all are like I was when I was waiting y'all probably stay up late because you can' sleep. lol

goodluck to both of you