Surgery a success?!

Hi guys, well my surgery was Monday May 12th. It’s now Thursday night and am ok. Very sore, have been walking today to the toilet and down the hall. I can’t believe how tired I am!! Not very hungry(which is a good thing the food here is not the best!!) neck/head is really sore and I have vomited a bit, something I had read about, but didn’t think I would! Not a long post, just to let you know I made it!!! The drs said it was a success, my tonsils were herniated a lot further than they were expecting (from the scans) and I had no fluid getting through at all now. So they said it was good I had it done when I did!! I’ll go back to sleep now and write again later!! Hope you all have a pain free happy day!! Michelle xx

So glad things went well. Keep us posted on your progress. Take good care.
Elaine

Michelle, thank you for updating us- so happy things went well! Sounds like you’re poor brain was struggling without CSF flow. Please rest rest rest and check in when your up to it.

Jenn

SO glad to hear!!!

Hello Michelle! Thank you for updating us I have been saying prayers for you! That’s wonderful that your Dr.s said it was a success I know that gives you some relief! Rest up and keep us posted when you can on how your doing take care!