Sorry, another post op question/concern

I am a month post op (from my initial surgery, 3 weeks post op from leak repair) and just released two days from the hospital after treatment for meningitis, and since the meningitis I have such excessive sweating, but just my head/face and neck. Literally drenched like someone poured water on me, and it’s almost constant, even being indoors with A/C. I don’t understand and I’m slightly concerned.
I’m wondering if it’s because my is body working in overdrive to heal from surgery with my now weakened immune system, or if maybe the meningitis is trying to come back.
Or if this is just completely normal? I’ve never been one to really sweat- I get hot easily, but never sweat- but now I sweat like I’ve just done some serious hardcore exercising in the Florida heat.
Should I call my NS office? Or should I wait until my follow-up next week and if it hasn’t gotten better by then bring it up?

Any opinions would be appreciated.
Prehaps I’m just worrying too much with everything else thats gone wrong in this last month, but I guess it’s better to ask questions then to not.
Thank you for your time.

Hi, Kayla.
You’ve been through a difficult few weeks with a serious infection. If you are this concerned, please call your neurosurgeon’s office tomorrow morning. This way you will set your mind at ease. If you feel worse, don’t hesitate to go to the ER. You alone know your body best. Please let us know how things go.
Hugs,
Laurie

Thank you.
I suppose you’re right, it doesn’t hurt to call even if it’s nothing.
Best to make sure I dont end up back in the hospital a fourth time lol

Hi, Kayla, you have a great sense of humor. Stay strong and keep up your spirits. Let us know what they say.
Hugs,
Laurie

Kayla said:

Thank you.
I suppose you’re right, it doesn’t hurt to call even if it’s nothing.

Best to make sure I dont end up back in the hospital a fourth time lol